Welcome to the website of Franklin Community Church. This site has two goals.
First, we want to introduce ourselves to anyone looking for a Church in Franklin (or Johnson County) Indiana. You can find out more about us in the Visitors and Church Bio tabs above. Franklin Community Church has been ministering in Franklin for 30 years.
Second, this is also a place to store resources that may help understand God's Book, and follow it better. You will find sermons, essays, Bible Studies, etc., under the Resources tab.
Please join us at Franklin Community Church!
- Grace-shaped relationships: Grace Shaped Forgiveness on January 8, 2017 .
- Grace-shaped relationships: Graceful Love on January 1, 2017 .
- The Gift of Love on December 4, 2016 .
- The Gift of Hope on November 27, 2016 .
- Lies We Believe: I Need To Avoid Suffering To Be Happy on October 30, 2016 .